Natural Dishwashing Liquid - Lime & Basil - 500 ml
Strong on stains & cooking odor. Soft on hands.
Grease free, sparkling dishes? Yes, please. Harsh chemicals & toxic residue? No, thanks. Get the job done with our naturally derived cleaning liquid.
Enjoy the gorgeous fresh scents of Lime and Basil - your dishes would thank you if they could!
Our natural, non-toxic and chemical-free cleaner is incredibly powerful on grease, oil and easily cuts strong cooking odours. It is hypoallergenic, pH balanced and leaves no toxic residue on your utensils. It can be used to wash baby bottles and kids’ utensils. The formula is designed to be eco-friendly - free of phosphates, the runoff is readily biodegradable and hence safe for marine life.
- Effective, natural & plant-based dish wash formula that cuts tough grease residue
- Strong cleaning action that removes stains and odour from your utensils
- Pleasant fragrance of Lime & Basil
- Safe to use on all kinds of utensils from baby bottles to expensive crockery
- No Phosphates, No Chlorine, No Ammonia, No EDTA, No Parabens
- No toxic residue on your utensils making it extremely safe to use for homes with kids, those with allergies and recovering patients sensitive to chemicals & toxins
- No synthetic dyes or harmful artificial colour added, so just a clear dishwashing fluid
Things to know
- Comes in a 500 ml 100% recyclable bottle
- This product is developed and manufactured in India
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Shipping is free and usually takes 2-5 days.
For cash on delivery (COD), please check if it is available at your address by entering your pincode in the box above. The COD fee is ₹70.
Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
Koparo 100% Safe Delivery: Now you can ask our delivery partners to leave the package outside your house on a clean surface. (Valid only for prepaid deliveries)
I can feel the difference vs Vim or Pril. It really doesn't leave residue and the smell is pleasant.
It was a great experience using this dish washing gel. Cleaned well. Smooth on hands. Concentrated and can be diluted. So good value.
A family of 8 means many dishes to wash, but I was always left with smelly plates - so I got Koparo that cleans very well and also smells awesome
I'm satisfied. So much better for kids utensils. It's non toxic.
100X better than Vim. I like to do a few home chores myself and my hands are precious!