Natural Disinfectant Floor Cleaner - 500 ml
Long Lasting Jasmine & Rose Fragrance
We formulate this natural, non-toxic and chemical-free cleaner with the belief that your floor should be clean enough to crawl on & safe enough to eat from for your babies & pets. Try us, powered by plant based ingredients, tough on dirt & grime and 100% safe for you. Safe for marble, granite, tile and wood.
Packed with fragrant tones of Jasmine, Mogra and Rose - each mopping session will leave your floors smelling like a garden!
The formula is designed to be eco-friendly - free of ammonia & chlorine, the runoff is readily biodegradable and hence safe for marine life.
- Specially formulated to be safe for those with sensitive skin, babies, children and pets
- Fragrant tone of Jasmine, Mogra & Rose
- Cleans dirt, dust & grime on the floors
- Powerful plant-based cleaner, eco friendly & biodegradable, non-caustic and non-corrosive
- No Phosphates, No Chlorine, No Ammonia, No EDTA, No Parabens
- No synthetic dyes or harmful artificial colour added, so just a clear floor cleaner
- Enriched with tea tree oil, nature’s own anti-bacterial & anti-viral ingredient
- Natural Toxin-Free Jasmine & Rose Floor Cleaner can be used on a variety of surfaces like ceramic, marble, granite, mosaic etc.
Things to know
- Comes in a 500 ml 100% recyclable bottle
- This product is developed and manufactured in India
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Shipping is free and usually takes 2-5 days.
For cash on delivery (COD), please check if it is available at your address by entering your pincode in the box above. The COD fee is ₹70.
Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
Koparo 100% Safe Delivery: Now you can ask our delivery partners to leave the package outside your house on a clean surface. (Valid only for prepaid deliveries)
Good product worth buying.
Far below expectations.Hardly any smell.Not sure of it's effectiveness too.
More power to small business owners!
Floors are clean, home is fragrant, it's a great purchase.
Very good product. But it get's over too soon. The company should make 1 litre packs atleast.