How To Remove Stains From Baby Clothes
Use a Natural Stain Remover
Has it started to feel like the stack of onesies will never get clean? Are you wondering how to remove stains on baby clothes?
Instead of using the regular laundry detergents (that can irritate your baby’s skin), we have some easy tips and tricks to use to get stains out of baby clothes with our natural laundry detergent and stain remover. It’ll be like those spit ups and drools were never even there!
Meet the Koparo Non-Toxic Fabric Stain Remover
With its natural plant powered ingredients, how does Koparo Stain Remover work so well? Koparo’s fabric stain remover penetrates deep stains with its unique multi-enzyme action. It can easily get rid of fabric stains due to grass or mud, blood stains, sweat or sebum stains, grime on cuffs & collars, tea/coffee/cola stains, ketchup, makeup stains. It has 0% bleach added, 0% phosphates, 0% acid and is powered by natural bio-enzymes as well as natural anti fungal and anti bacterial ingredients making it super safe for your baby.
NATURAL & NON-TOXIC FABRIC STAIN REMOVER
Our eco-friendly, natural fabric stain remover is 100% natural and is powered by natural bio-enzymes. It is carefully formulated with odour busting agents to deodorise and infused with natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agents to provide protection against germs. All you need to do is spray both sides of the stain, leave for 15 minutes and wash as usual by hand or in the washing machine. Seriously – it's that easy.
SAFE FOR ALL CLOTHING
Our fabric stain remover has 0% added bleach, 0% added phosphates, 0% added acid and hence the formula doesn't damage cloth fibres or texture. Non-bleach, non-acid, no added phosphates formulas makes it safe for whites and coloured clothes and suitable for all fabrics including baby clothes.
Plus it has 3 in 1 benefits - it removes stains, gets rid of germs and deodorises your stained clothes with one product.
We have some easy to do DIY stain remover habits that will be super safe for your baby’s sensitive skiing:
1. Looking for whiter whites without bleach? Soak the white clothes in a bucket of water with a cup of vinegar, let them sit for 30 minutes and sundry.
2. Get food stains out of baby clothes by rinsing the garment under cold water ASAP. Dab with a bit of Koparo’s Natural Laundry Liquid Detergent, let it sit for 30 minutes, and run a normal washing machine cycle. For heavy-duty stains, double up with our Natural Stain Remover. Is your laundry detergent causing itching? Then read this.
3. Get milk stains out of baby clothes: If you can catch the stain quickly, there is nothing better than washing it immediately to get rid of it. If you've ever dropped milk on your baby's clothes, you know it can harden into a yellow mess. Rinse the affected area with cold water as soon as possible. For older stains, spray the affected area with Koparo Natural Stain Remover and brush it with a soft brush (or rub the fabric together). Then Launder normally.
4. How to Get Formula Stains out of Baby Clothes: Thoroughly soak the garment in cold water. Next, use a soft brush to scrub away as much of the formula as you can. If the stain persists, treat with our Natural Stain Remover and Natural Laundry Liquid Detergent.
5. How to Remove Spit-up Stains: Gently blot the stain with cool water and a clean cloth. If you can't get around to it until later, try to remove any dry, crusty bits with a soft brush. Follow all of the same baby stain remover tips above, then wash on a warm cycle with a natural laundry detergent.
6. How to Get Urine out of Baby Clothes: Rinse the item in cold water and toss in the washing machine. For older urine stains, thoroughly spray the item with Koparo Stain Remover, let it soak for at least an hour, and wash on a hot cycle. If the stains don’t disappear immediately, re apply the stain remover and run for one more laundry cycle.
The Best Stain Remover for Baby Clothes!
We know with all the new mom pressure and all the things to manage removing those stains takes a lot of hard work! Especially with tackling baby food or poop stains, learning to manage baby laundry is a must! We are here to make this journey easy and super fun and safe for you. Koparo Stain Remover and Laundry Detergent are the perfect stain-removing duo. And with their plant powered, Cruelty Free, Chemical Free formula, you've got a super safe product at hand that will make your and your baby’s life super easy. If you’d like to give them a try- you can shop our range of laundry cleaners here: